Back in September, I wrote a review of SpaceVibe, a trippy synth that is great for out-of-this-world sounds. At the time, there was no Audiobus compatibility, but developer Yannick Roy promised that it would be coming soon. That day is today!
SpaceVibe just got the Version 1.1 update, which not only brings Audiobus, but some great additional features! Check them out:
- Added support for iOS 8
- Added Support for Audiobus 2 and state-saving.
- Added the ability to play the following scales in any key :
- Natural Minor
- Harmonic Minor
- Melodic Minor
- Added a Settings panel with options for :
- Saving finger locations on pads with presets. This allows for more dramatic preset changes.
- Saving maximum delay range with presets. Choosing no means the max delay range will apply to all presets.
- Smooth Fade between presets - here you can specify variable time from 100ms to 500ms to 'slur' the presets as you change them.
- Delay Time Range is now adjustable from 25ms to 10000ms.
- Added 4 new preset buttons for a total of 12.
- Added a Preset Group saving feature. This lets you save your presets in groups of 12.
- Added color-coded presets. The active preset now shows green when selected and it will show red if modified.
SpaceVibe requires iPad3 and newer on iOS 8.
Compatible with all iPads running iOS7.
If you were holding out for Audiobus compatibility, now is the time to buy. If you're thinking about buying SpaceVibe, please consider clicking through our App Store link below. Thanks!SpaceVibe
Developer: Yannick Roy